Leuven, 22 July 2014
Pursuant to the Law of 2 May 2007 concerning the disclosure of major shareholdings, KBC Ancora reports that it received a notification on 16 July 2014.
The notification states that on 10 July 2014 the company Lansdowne Partners Austria GmbH, controlled by Lansdowne Partners International Limited, held 796,477 KBC Ancora shares. These shares represent a participating interest in KBC Ancora of 1.02%, with an equivalent percentage of the total voting rights.
- Party required to make disclosure: Lansdowne Partners Austria GmbH / Lansdowne Partners International Limited
- Notification threshold: 1%
- Total number of voting rights (denominator): 78,301,314
- Number of voting rights held: 796,477
- % of total voting rights held: 1.02%
- Reason for disclosure: An acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights
Details of this and other disclosures may be consulted on the website of KBC Ancora www.kbcancora.be under 'Shareholders / Transparency reports'.
Read the full version of the press release.